BOOST the Maths Confidence and Results of Your 4 to 14 Year Old Kids or Students
(Even If Right Now Their Maths Confidence is at Rock Bottom)
- 140 Animated Videos, 140 Charts, and 140 Quizzes (playlist of sample videos below).
- Covers the entire Foundation (Kinder/Prep/PrePr/Recept/Trans) to Year 6 Australian Maths Curriculum.
- Every concept is explained slowly and simply to your kids and students, using a format that will keep their attention.
- Ideal for pre-school to junior high students. An Activity Dashboard keeps track of videos watched and quiz results, and can be downloaded to CSV easily.
- Available online 24/7 from computer, tablet, & phone.
- Optional captions in all 140 videos are ideal for silent viewing, for kids with hearing loss, or for kids whose first language is not English.
- Every quiz has a play button to hear the questions and answers read out loud. Great for kids that can't read yet, and for learning correct pronunciation of Maths terms.
Playlist of sample videos
With Max & Min Maths Club you're onto something great, my daughter really loves it. She's in year 1 and likes watching the videos, she goes on it for over an hour at a time. With the quizzes at the end of each video, she re-does the questions she gets wrong and likes that she can better her score and she is obviously learning. She also does some year 2 stuff.
Kylie - Parent
As a primary school teacher I find Max & Min Maths Club really easy to navigate, very clear and easy to follow. It's great that the videos are organised by syllabus outcome, it makes it much easier to search for the video that matches what you are teaching for the day. I really like that the videos are linked to known strategies for counting – using fingers and real world experiences. The quizzes are great for a whole class Smart Board activity, really good to assess new knowledge. I love how Max & Min Maths Club is so interactive and visual for the kids.
Ashleigh - Primary School Teacher